A medieval miscellany for Doris Mary Stenton [electronic resource] / edited by Patricia M. Barnes and C.F. Slade.
- Other Title:
- Searchable text ed.
- Burlington : TannerRitchie Publishing in collaboration with the Library and Information Services of the University of St Andrews, 2016.
- Publications of the Pipe Roll Society ;v. 74 = New series ;v. 36.
Medieval and early modern sources online
The Publications of the Pipe Roll Society. New series ; v. 36
1 online resource (xij, 345 p.) : port., facsims.
- Stenton, Doris Mary Parsons, Lady.
Great Britain -- Charters, grants, privileges.
- The documents reproduced are in Latin; commentary and editorial material are in English.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The Anstey case / edited by P. M. Barnes
Some charters of the Earls of Chester / edited by G. Barraclough
Episcopal charters for Wix Priory / edited by C. N. L. Brooke
Early charters of Sibton Abbey, Suffolk / edited by R. A. Brown
Norman and Wessex charters of the Roumare family / edited by F. A. Cazel, jnr
The original charters of Herbert and Gervase, abbots of Westminster (1121-1157) / edited by P. Chaplais
Winchcombe annals, 1049-1181 / edited by R. R. Darlington
Treaty between William, Earl of Gloucester and Roger, Earl of Hereford / edited by R. H. C. Davis
Some charters relating to the honour of Bacton / edited by B. Dodwell
Willoughby deeds / edited by J. C. Holt
A pre-Domesday Kentish assessment list / edited by R. S. Hoyt
Blyborough charters / edited by K. Major
Some Revesby charters of the Soke of Bolingbroke / edited by D. M. Owen
Whitley deeds of the twelfth century / edited by C. F. Slade
Some charters relating to St. Peter's Abbey, Gloucester / edited by D. Walker
A list of the published writings of Doris Mary Stenton (p. -273).
- Electronic version in PHP and PDF formats of the work published: London : Printed for the Pipe Roll Society by J.W. Ruddock & Sons Ltd, 1962.
"A list of the published writings of Doris Mary Stenton": p. -273.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Stenton, Doris Mary Parsons, Lady
Barnes, Patricia M.
Slade, C. F. (Cecil F.)
Pipe Roll Society (Great Britain)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|