Arithmetick [electronic resource] : a treatise designed for the use and benefit of trades-men : wherein the nature and use of fractions, both vulgar and decimal, are taught by a new and easie method, as also the mensuration of solids and superficies / by J. Ayres ...
- The 5th ed., corrected and amended.
- London : Printed for Sam. Crouch ... and J. Blare ..., 1701.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Arithmetic -- Early works to 1900.
Business mathematics -- Early works to 1800.
- The statement of responsibility appears after the edition statement.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 03790.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|