The edict and decree of Phillip, King of Spaine [electronic resource] : touching the exchaungings and leuyings of monyes by him made & passed with marchants : with a briefe discourse of the habilities and affaires of the said King / published and proclaimed by the said King ; first translated out of Spanish, and now out of French into English by W.P.
- London : Printed by Iohn Wolfe, 1597.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Spain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
Spain -- Foreign relations -- 1556-1598.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00281.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Philip II, King of Spain, 1527-1598.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|