By the King. A proclamation declaring His Maiesties grace to his subiects touching matters complained of as publique greeuances [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Proclamation declaring His Majesty's grace to his subjects touching matters complained of as public grievances
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill ..., 1621.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Justice, Administration of -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Monopolies -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- Caption title.
Proclaimed on July 10, 1621.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00492.2.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|