The law against bankrupts, or, A treatise wherein the statutes against bankrupts are explained ... [electronic resource] : together with the learning of declarations and pleadings relating thereunto : to which are likewise added forms and directions for commissioners, and precedents, fit for the perusal of all lawyers, merchants, and tradesmen / by Tho. Goodinge ...
- Other Title:
- Law against bankrupts
Treatise wherein the statutes against bankrupts are explained ...
- The 3rd ed., to which is now added an appendix of all the statutes relating to bankrupts to the year 1719.
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by Eliz. Nutt and R. Gosling (assigns of Edward Sayer ...) for John Walthoe ..., 1719.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Bankruptcy -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Advertisement: p. 1-13 (4th group).
Reproduction of original from Harvard Law Library.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 05599.4-28.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|