By the King. A proclamation for the prizes of vituals within the verge of His Majesties houshold [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the prizes of victuals within the verge of His Majesties houshold
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1662.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Food prices -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Court and courtiers -- Food -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Court and courtiers -- Early works to 1800.
- Proclaimed April 26, 1662.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 01669.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|