The estate. Isaac Bashevis Singer.
- New York, Farrar, Straus and Giroux, .
, 374,  pages 22 cm.
- Jews -- Fiction.
Poland -- History -- 1864-1918 -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- "Design: Marshall Lee."
"'The Estate' is a sequel to and the conclusion of 'The Manor,' published in 1967. 'The Manor' begins with the Polish uprising against the Czar in 1863 and 'The Estate' ends in the last years of the nineteenth century ...."--Author's note.
Translated from the Yiddish by Joseph Singer, Elaine Gottlieb and Elizabeth Shub..
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has dustjacket retained.
Potok Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries by Adena Potok.
Potok Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Potok Collection copy is "First printing, 1969".
Potok Collection copy has marginal marks, underlines and ms. annotations.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
Potok, Adena (donor) (Potok Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
The Library of Chaim Potok (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|