To the honourable the Commons of Great Britain in Parliament assembled, the return of the Commissioners of the Customs to an order ... to lay before this House, An Account of the bonds taken for prize goods brought into Jamaica .... [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Return of the Commissioners of the Customs to an order of this honourable House
- [London : s.n., 1712]
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Prizes (Property captured at sea) -- Taxation -- Jamaica -- Early works to 1800.
Spanish Succession, War of, 1701-1714 -- Prizes, etc.
- Caption title.
Endorsed: A copy of the return of the Commissioners of the Customs to an order of the honourable House of Commons ...
Signed and dated (p. 2): Custom-House, London, 22 Febr. 1711. C. Godolphin [and 6 others].
Imprint from ESTC.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 04906.2.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|