To the honourable the knights, citizens and burgesses of the House of Commons in Parliament assembled [electronic resource] : the humble petition of the inhabitants of the parishes of Stepney, Shorditch, VVhitchappell and Algate, the chappelry of Wapping, the precinct of St. Katherins, and the parish of St. Peter Advincula, adjacent to the Tower and without the liberties of London.
- Other Title:
- Humble petition of the inhabitants of the parishes of Stepney, Shorditch, Whitechapel and Algate
- London : printed, and are to be sold by William Larner, 1642.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Civil defense -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Tower of London (London, England).
- Includes a schedule of charges against various individuals for being anti-Puritan.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00809.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|