Miscellanea [electronic resource] / by Sir William Temple, Baronet.
- Standardized Title:
- Selections. 1681
- The 2nd ed., corrected and augmented.
- London : Printed by J.C. for Edw. Gellibrand ..., 1681.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- English essays -- Early modern, 1500-1700.
Europe -- Politics and government -- 17th century.
Political science -- Early works to 1800.
- I.A survey of the constitutions and interests of the Empire, Sueden, Denmark, Spain, Holland, France, and Flanders, with their relation to England, in the year 1671
II. An essay upon the original and nature of government
III. An essay upon the advancement of trade in Ireland
IV. Upon the conjuncture of affairs in Octob. 1673
V. Upon the excesses of grief
VI. An essay upon the cure of the gout by moxa.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 02456.1.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|