The unhappiness of England, as to its trade by sea and land, truly stated [electronic resource] : also a lively representation of the miseries of the poor, the pernicious consequence of wearing swords, and the ill presidents acted at which is added, an essay of the happiness of man in observing the rules of morality / by Charles Povey.
- London : Printed for the author ... and to be sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 1701.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- Economic conditions -- 18th century.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Moral conditions -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 03757.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|