The interest of Ireland in its trade and wealth stated [electronic resource] / by Richard Lawrence ...
- Dublin : Printed by Jos. Ray for Jos. Howes ; London : To be sold by Awnsham Churchill ..., 1682.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Ireland -- Politics and government -- 17th century.
Ireland -- Economic conditions -- Early works to 1800.
Church and state -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- "In two parts. First part observes and discovers the causes of Irelands not more increasing in trade and wealth from the first conquest till now. Second part proposeth expedients to remedy all its mercanture maladies, and other wealth-wasting enormities, by which it is kept poor and low. Both mix'd with some observations on the politicks of government ... with some reflections on principles of religion ..."
Part 2 has special t.p.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 02459.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|