By the King. A proclamation for the preuenting of the exportation of woolles, woolle-fels, yarne, fullers earth, and woad-ashes, and for the better vent of cloth, and stuffe made of wooll, within this kingdome [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- By the King. A proclamation for the preuenting of the exportation of woolles, woolle-fels, yarne, fullers earth, and woad-ashes
Proclamation for the preuenting of the exportation of woolles, woole-fels
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill ..., 1622.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Wool industry -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Proclaimed on July 28, 1622.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00520.4.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|