An ordinance of the Lodrs [sic] and Commons assembled in Parliament for the contribution of the value of one meale in the weeke towards the charge of arming and forming into regiments the auxiliarie forces ... [electronic resource] : and for the better execution of the severall ordinances of the militia within these parts and places, according to the tenor of the same ordinances, with the names of the treasurers of the severall divisions.
- London : Printed for John Wright ..., March 28, 1644.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Finance.
- The order to print is dated March 26, 1644.
Reproduction of original from Beinecke Library, Yale University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00885.0-5.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|