A table of redemption [electronic resource] : shewing at one view in what time the principal and interest of any debt from three to six per cent. may be discharged, by any fund producing yearly from three and a half to twelve per cent : with other estimates and remarks relating to the present state of our publick debts / humbly offer'd to the consideration of the honourable House of Commons by T.W.F.R.S.
- London : Printed by W. Wilkins ... and sold by J. Roberts ..., 1717.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Debts, Public -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Interest -- Tables -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 05389.20.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|