A compleat parson, or, A description of advowsons, or church-living [electronic resource] : wherein is set forth, the interests of the parson, patron, and ordinary, &c. : with many other things conterning the matter, as they were delivered at severall readings at New-Inne / by J. Doderidge, anno 1602, 1603 ; and now published for a common good by W.I.
- Other Title:
- Complete parson
Descriptions of advowsons, or church-living
- London : Printed for Iohn Grove, and are to be sold at his shop ..., 1641.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Church of England -- Benefices -- Early works to 1800.
Patronage, Ecclesiastical -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Based on lectures delivered in 1602 and 1603.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00721.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- W. I., 17th cent.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|