The laws concerning the poor, or, A compleat treatise of the common and statute law relating to the relief, settlement, punishment, &c. of the poor [electronic resource] : digested under proper heads ... wherein are explained all the statutes relating to the poor, down to the present year 1720 ...
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Other Title:
- Compleat treatise of the common and statute law relating to the relief, settlement, punishment, &c. of the poor
- The 4th ed., very much enl.
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by Eliz. Nutt and R. Gosling, (assigns of Edw. Sayer ...) for Robert Gosling ... and John Pemberton ..., 1720.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Poor laws -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Advertisement: p.  at end.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 05911.4.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|