By the King. A proclamation for recalling proclamations and orders not agreeable to the acts of navigation and for encouragement of trade [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for recalling proclamations and orders not agreeable to the acts of navigation and for encouragement of trade
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1667.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Maritime law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Proclaimed Sept. 30, 1667.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 01842.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|