The nature and kinds of simony discussed [electronic resource] : wherein it is argued whether letting an ecclesiastical jurisdiction to a lay-surrogate, under a yearly pension reserved out of the profits, be reducible to that head : and a sentence in a cause depending about it near six years in the Court of Arches is examined / by J. Cawley ...
- London : Printed for R. Baldwin ..., 1689.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Simony (Canon law) -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- Benefices.
Anglican Communion -- Benefices -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 02788.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|