The emblem of ingratitude [electronic resource] : a true relation of the unjust, cruel, and barbarous proceedings against the English at Amboyna in the East-Indies by the Netherlandish governour & council there : also, a farther account of the deceit, cruelty, and tyranny of the Dutch against the English and several others, from their first to their present estate, with remarks upon the whole matter / faithfully collected from antient and modern records.
- Other Title:
- True relation of the unjust, cruel, and barbarous proceedings against the English at Amboyna
- London : Printed for William Hope ..., 1672.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Massacres -- Indonesia -- Ambon Island -- Early works to 1800.
Nederlandsche Oost-Indische Compagnie.
Netherlands -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- "Published by authority."
Enlarged ed. of: A true relation of the unjust, cruel, and barbarous proceedings against the English at Amboyna in the East-Indies.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 02001.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|