A colleccion of all the statutes from the begynning of the Magna carta vnto the yere of our Lorde 1557, whiche were before that year imprinted [electronic resource] : whereunto be addyd the collection of the statutes made in the fourth and fift yeres of the reignes of Kyng Philip and Quene Mary : and also the statutes made in the fyrst yere of the raigne of our souerayne lady Quene Elizabeth ...
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Statutes : 1215-1557)
- [London] : In ædibus Richardi Tottelli, 1559.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Law -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Edited by William Rastall.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00072.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Rastell, William, 1508?-1565.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|