The Humble petition of many thousands of young men and apprentices of the city of London, to the high and honourable the knights, citizens and burgesses, in the supreame court of Parliament assembled [electronic resource] : at it was presented by Alderman Atkin the first day of March, 1646.
- London : Printed for George Whittingson ..., 1646.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- London (England) -- Social conditions -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- Social life and customs -- 17th century.
Great Britain -- Social conditions -- 17th century.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 00949.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|