From the Lombard-House in Duke-Street, Westminster. Houshold-goods and trading-stock insured from loss by fire [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- From the Lombard House in Duke Street, Westminster. Houshold goods and trading stock insured from loss by fire
Houshold goods and trading stock insured from loss by fire
- [S.l. : s.n., 1709?]
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Charitable Corporation (London, England).
Fire insurance -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Date of printing from Hanson.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 04562.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|