A Dissertation upon drunkenness [electronic resource] : shewing to what intolerable pitch that vice is arriv'd at in this kingdom ... : together with the astonishing number of taverns, coffee-houses, alehouses, brandy-shops now extant in London ... also an account of the pride, insolence, and exhorbitance of brewers, vintners, victuallers, coffee-house-keepers, and distillers ...
- London : Printed for T. Warner ..., 
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Drinking of alcoholic beverages -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Date of publication from Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 06566.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|