Systema agriculturæ, the mystery of husbandry discovered [electronic resource] : treating of the several new and most advantagious ways of tilling, planting, sowing, manuring, ordering, improving of all sorts of gardens, orchards, meadows, pastures, corn-lands, woods & coppices ... with an account of the several instruments and engines used in this profession ... / by J.W., Gent.
- The 3rd ed., carefully corrected and amended, with one whole section added, and many large and useful additions throughout the whole work.
- London : Printed for Tho. Dring ..., 1681.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Agriculture -- Early works to 1800.
Agriculture -- Dictionaries -- Early works to 1800.
- "To which is added, Kalendarium rusticum, or, The husbandmans monthly directions ... and Dictionarium rusticum, or, The interpretation of rustick terms."
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 02412.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Worlidge, John, fl. 1669-1698. Kalendarium rusticum.
Worlidge, John, fl. 1669-1698. Dictionarium rusticum.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|