By the King. A proclamation for the preventing of the exportation of wools, wool-fells, wollen-yarn, fullers-earth, and other scouring earths out of this kingdom [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the preventing of the exportation of wools ...
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1660.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Wool industry -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Proclaimed on September 15, 1660.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 01516.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|