An Account of the burning the city of London [electronic resource] : as it was publish'd by the special authority of King and Council in the year, 1666 : to which is added, the opinion of Dr. Kennet, the present bishop of Peterborough, as publish'd by His Lordship's order, and that of Dr. Eachard, relating thereunto : with a faithful relation of the prophecy of Thomas Ebbit, a Quaker, who publickly foretold the burning of the said city : from all which, it plainly appears, that the papists had no hand in that dreadful conflagration ...
- London : Printed, and sold by J. Stone ..., 1720.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Fires -- England -- London.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 05917.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Eachard, John, 1636?-1697.
Kennett, White, 1660-1728.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|