The negociator's magazine, or, The exchanges anatomiz'd [electronic resource] : in two parts ... / by Richard Hayes, profess'd accomptant and writing-master.
- Other Title:
- Negociator's magazine
- The 2nd ed.
- London : Printed for, and sold by the author, by W. Meadows, and J. Brotherton ... and by John Bowles ..., 1724.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Foreign exchange -- Early works to 1800.
- "Part I. Shewing the different species and denominations of money ... Part II. Containing plain instructions concerning bills of exchange ..."
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 06329.7.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|