The delightful, princely, and entertaining history of the gentle-craft [electronic resource] : containing many matters of delight ... shewing what famous men have been shooe-makers ... and also demonstrating why it was called the gentle-craft ... : to which is added ... the merry pranks of the Green King of St. Martins, a shooe-maker, so called : concluding with The shooe-makers glory, being a merry song in the praise of shooe-makers ...
- London : Printed for J. Rhodes ..., 1725.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Shoemakers -- Anecdotes -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 06362.3-1.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|