The social and political ideas of some great mediæval thinkers, a series of lectures delivered at King's college, University of London / edited by F.J.C. Hearnshaw ...
- Other records:
- London [etc.], G. G. Harrap & company, ltd., [1923.
223,  p. 23 cm.
- Political science -- History.
- Mediæval practical thought, by Ernest Barker.
St. Augustine and by the City of God, by the editor and by the Rev. A. J. Carlyle.
John of Salisbury and the "Policraticus", by E. F. Jacob.
St. Thomas Aquinas and the papal monarchy, by the Rev. F. Aveling.
Dante and world-empire, by E. Sharwood Smith.
Pierre Du Bois and the domination of France, by Eileen E. Power.
Marsillo of Padua and mediæval secularism, by J. W. Allen.
John Wycliffe and divine dominion, by the editor.
- Bibliography at end of each lecture.
- Yarnall Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|