Blue Ridge Billy / written and illustrated by Lois Lenski.
- First edition.
- New York : J.B. Lippincott Company, 
xvi page, 2 unnumbered pages, 203 pages : illustrations, map ; 22 cm
- Appalachians (People) -- Juvenile fiction.
Families -- Juvenile fiction.
Fiddling -- Juvenile fiction.
North Carolina -- Juvenile fiction.
Mountain whites (Southern States) -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Regional story of Billy Honeycutt, a boy living in the remote North Carolina mountains. He dreams of owning a fiddle and playing at the neighborhood dances.
- Local notes:
- Schimmel Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Caroline F. Schimmel.
Schimmel Collection copy has effaced library stamp on head edge, title leaf, and p. 45.
- Penn Provenance:
- Schimmel, Caroline F. (donor) (Schimmel Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Caroline F. Schimmel Fiction Collection of Women in the American Wilderness (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|