The several statutes made in this kingdom and in Great-Britain, relating to His Majesty's revenue, and the trade of Ireland, &c. ... [electronic resource] : to which is added, The book of rates : with the additions made by the Parliament held in the first year of the reign of His present Majesty King George the Second.
- Dublin : Printed by A. Rhames, 1729.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Tariff -- Law and legislation -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- "A book of rates and value of merchandizes ..." with separate t.p. and imprint: p. -344.
"Printed by order of the right honourable and honourable, the governors and chief commissioners of His Majesty's revenue of Ireland."
Dedication signed by the compiler: W. Dowdall.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 06677.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Dowdall, W.
- Ireland. Book of rates.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|