Several arguments proving that our trade to Africa cannot be preserved and carried on effectually by any other method than that of a considerable joint-stock with exclusive privileges [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Reflections upon the constitution and management of the trade to Africa. Selections
- [London : s.n., 1712?]
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Trading companies -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Africa -- Early works to 1800.
Africa -- Commerce -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Royal African Company.
- Extracted from part I of Reflections upon the constitution and management of the trade to Africa, 1709. Cf. Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
Imprint from ESTC.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 04880.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|