At the court at Whitehall this seventh day of November 1683 [electronic resource] : present the King's most excellent majesty ...
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill deceas'd and by Henry Hills and Thomas Newcomb ..., 1683.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Firecrackers -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Riots -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- Text begins: Whereas complaint was this day made to His Majesty in Council that his Excellency the Sieur Citters, ambassador residing here from the States General of the United Provinces of the Netherlands ...
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 02532.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II).
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|