To the supreme authority, the Commons of England assembled in Parliament [electronic resource] : the humble petition of divers well-affected of the county of Leicester, in behalf of themselves and the nation ...
- Other Title:
- Humble petition of divers well-affected of the county of Leicester, in behalf of themselves and the nation
- London : Printed for Giles Calvert, 1648 
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- England and Wales. Army.
Soldiers -- Billeting -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660.
- Includes the answer of the House, dated March 19, 1648/9.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 01105.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|