The legall fundamentall liberties of the people of England revived, asserted, and vindicated, or, An epistle written the eighth day of June 1649 by Lieut. Colonel John Lilburn ... to Mr. William Lenthall, speaker to the remainder of those few knights, citizens, and burgesses that Col. Thomas Pride at his late purge thought convenient to leave sitting at Westminster .... [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Epistle written the eighth day of June, 1649, by Lieut. Colonel John Lilburn
- London : [s.n.], 1649.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Lilburne, John, 1614?-1657 -- Imprisonment.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660.
- "Printed in the grand yeer of hypocriticall and abominable dissimulation, 1649."
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 01083.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Lenthall, William, 1591-1662.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|