The Marches of the British armies in the peninsula of India, during the campaigns of 1790 and 1791 [electronic resource] : illustrated and explained by reference to a map, compiled from authentic documents, transmitted by Earl Cornwallis from India / by Major Rennell.
- 2nd ed.
- London : Printed by W. Bulmer for the author, 1792.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain. Army -- Colonial forces -- India.
India -- History -- British occupation, 1765-1947.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 15513.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Rennell, James, 1742-1830.
Cornwallis, Charles Cornwallis, Marquis, 1738-1805.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|