Anno regni Georgii III, Regis Magnæ Britanniæ, Franciæ & Hiberniæ, tricesimo tertio [electronic resource] : at the Parliament begun and holden at Westminster, the twenty-fifth day of November anno Domini 1790 ... to the thirteenth day of December 1792 ...
- Other Title:
- Act for making and maintaining a navigable canal from the town of Brecknock to the Monmouthshire Canal, near the town of Pontypool in the county of Monmouth
- London : Printed by C. Eyre and A. Strahan, 1793.
- Making of the Modern World
- Government document
1 online resource.
- Canals -- Wales -- Monmouth.
Railroads -- Wales.
Roads -- Wales.
- Caption title: Act for making and maintaining a navigable canal from the town of Brecknock to the Monmouthshire Canal, near the town of Pontypool in the county of Monmouth; and for making and maintaining rail ways and stone roads from such canal to several iron works and mines in the counties of Brecknock and Monmouth. [Cap. XCVI].
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 15749.2.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Great Britain.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|