The state of master chimney-sweepers, and their journeymen particularly of the distressed boys, apprentices, who are daily seen in the streets of these cities staggering under a load of misery [electronic resource] : with a proposal for their relief / by Jonas Hanway, Esq.
- London : Sold by Sewell, 1779.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Chimney sweeps -- England -- London.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 11893.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|