A political enquiry into the consequences of enclosing waste lands, and the causes of the present high price of butchers meat [electronic resource] : being the sentiments of a society of farmers in --shire.
- Other Title:
- Causes of the present high price of butchers meat.
- Holborn : Printed for L. Davis, 1785.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Lamport, William. Cursory remarks on the importance of agriculture.
Inclosures -- Government policy -- Great Britain.
Waste lands -- Environmental aspects -- Great Britain.
Agriculture and state -- Great Britain.
- "I have been led into this train of thinking ... partly from reading ... Cursory remarks on the importance of agriculture" -- p. 10.
Also filmed as item no. 12848.8.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 12833.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|