Some information respecting America [electronic resource] / collected by Thomas Cooper.
- Dublin : Printed by W. Porter for P. Wogan, 1794.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- United States -- Economic conditions.
United States. Constitution.
- Letters from America to a friend in England
[Tables of weight and measure, prices, duties, etc.]
Constitution of the United States
Extract from a work not yet published ... entitled, A view of the United States of America / by Tench Coxe
Information to those who would remove to America, written some time since / by Dr. Benjamin Franklin.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 15911.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Cooper, Thomas, 1759-1839.
Coxe, Tench, 1755-1824.
Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|