Heads of a bill [electronic resource] : intended to be brought into Parliament, this present session, for obtaining an act, to erect a house of industry, for the better maintenance and support of the poor, of the several parishes and townships following, viz ... .
- [England? : s.n.], 1780 (Shrewsbury : S. Pryse)
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Charities -- England -- Shropshire.
Charities -- Wales -- Montgomeryshire.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 12056.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|