Thoughts on the treaty now agitating between government and the East India Company [electronic resource] : shewing the conceived defects of the propositions drawn up by the Court of Directors : and containing a new set of propositions, perhaps more advantageous to the public, to the East India Company, and the oppressed inhabitants of Hindostan / by Archibald Mitchell.
- London : Printed for the author ; And sold by J. Donaldson, 1780.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- India.
India -- Commerce -- Great Britain.
East India Company.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 12013.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|