Resolutions of the landed interest of Scotland respecting the distillery [electronic resource] : with reasons why the duty upon British spirits should be levied by an annual licence upon the still, according to its contents : published by appointment of a general meeting; and recommended to the serious consideration of the landed interest of Great Britain.
- Other Title:
- Resolutions, etc. respecting the distillery
- Edinburgh : Printed by Martin and M'Dowall, 1786.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Whiskey industry -- Taxation -- Scotland -- History -- 18th century -- Sources.
Distilleries -- Law and legislation -- Scotland.
Industries -- Scotland -- History -- 18th century -- Sources.
- Title on added t.p.: Resolutions, etc. respecting the distillery.
Attributed to Sir John Dalrymple by Goldsmiths' Library.
Also filmed as item no. 13258.22.
Reproduction of original from Kress Library of Business and Economics, Harvard University.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 13221.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|