Tracts on subjects of national importance [electronic resource] : I. On the advantages of manufactures, commerce, and great towns, to the population and prosperity of a country : II. Difficulties stated to a proposed assessment of the land tax, and another subject of taxation proposed, not liable to the same objections / by the Rev. John M'Farlan, ... author of the Inquiries concerning the poor.
- London : Printed for J. Murray, and James Dickson, 1786.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Urbanization -- Economic aspects -- Great Britain.
Taxation -- Great Britain.
Cost and standard of living -- Sociological aspects.
Social ethics -- History -- 18th century.
Clergy, Writings of, Scottish.
- Tracts first read before the literary class of the Royal Society of Endinburgh.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 13142.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|