An Answer to a late pamphlet, intituled, A free and candid inquiry, addressed to the representatives, &c. of this kingdom .... [electronic resource].
- Dublin : [s.n.], 1753.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Brett, John, Rector of Movnalty. Free and candid inquiry addressed to the representatives of the several counties and boroughs in this kingdom.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- 18th century.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 08866.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Brett, John, Rector of Moynalty.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|