The insufficiency of the causes to which the increase of our poor, and of the poor's rates have been commonly ascribed [electronic resource] : the true one stated with an enquiry into the mortality of country houses of industry, and a slight general view of Mr. Acland's Plan for rendering the poor independent / by J. Howlett.
- London : Printed for W. Richardson, 1788.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Acland, John, 1698?-1795. Plan for rendering the poor independent on public contribution.
Poor -- Services for -- Great Britain.
Poor laws -- Great Britain.
Almshouses -- Great Britain.
Criminal justice, Administration of -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
Debts, Public -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Social conditions -- 18th century.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 13670.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|