Consolidation of the customs, and other duties [electronic resource] : tables of the net duties payable, and drawbacks allowed on certain goods, wares and merchandize, imported, exported, or carried coastwise : together with a list of the bounties / published under the inspection of Mr. Edward-James Mascall, of the Custom-House, London : to which are added, a table of the duties, allowances, bounties, and drawbacks, in the excise ... the whole agreeable in the Consolidation-Act of the 27th of George III.
- London : Printed for W. Lowndes, 1787.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Great Britain. Customs Establishment -- Reorganization.
Great Britain. Consolidation Act (1787).
Taxation -- Great Britain.
Stamp-duties -- Great Britain.
Tariff -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 13459.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Great Britain. Customs Establishment.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|