The state of the woollen manufactures considered [electronic resource] : the reasons of its present declension assigned, and a method propos'd to retrieve it : together with a discovery of the several methods used in smuggling wool from England / by Benjamin Ward.
- London : Printed for R. Ford, 1731.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Wool industry -- Great Britain.
Black market -- Great Britain -- Wool.
- Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 06876.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|