An account of the quantity of wheat, barley, malt, and oats, imported from the yar 1780 to 1786, inclusive [electronic resource] : distinguishing the quantity of each kind of grain, and the duty paid thereon in each of the said years, and into what port or place the same was imported, save and except the counties of Norfolk, Suffolk, and Cambridge.
- [London? : s.n.], 1788.
- Making of the Modern World
1 online resource.
- Grain trade -- Great Britain -- History -- 18th century.
Exports -- Great Britain -- Statistics.
Tariff -- Great Britain.
- "Pursuant to an order of the Honourable the House of Commons, dated 10th May 1787."--Endorsement.
Reproduction of original from Goldsmiths' Library, University of London.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 13580.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2005. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited to licensing agreements. s2005 miunns
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|